PREPARE YOUR FILE before submitting:
PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE SUBMITTING FILE FOR FORMATTING
- Please ensure you file is 100% fully edited and proofed before submitting for ebook conversion. Any errors or amendments after the ebook conversion process can be costly and it may involve restarting the process again. THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT STEP!
- KEEP STANDARD FONTS such as Times New Roman or Courier New. Other fonts may not convert to ebook well, including any strange characters or symbols.
- Please DO NOT INCLUDE any page numbers, headers, footers or indexes.
- Remove any tables within the text as this will not display correctly once the process is converted.
- FONT SIZES: I recommend supplying the body text in 11-12pt size and the Chapter headings at 14-16 size.
- All images must be supplied within the document as jpeg files at least 72dpi resolution and in RGB format.
- Copyright page must also be including in the preliminary pages at the beginning and include the ISBN number and any credits etc.
- TEXT FORMATTING: Please be consistent with the line formatting. DO NOT USE THE SPACEBAR FOR PARAGRAPH or line breaks. You may keep the text left aligned. DO NOT WRAP TEXT around any images. For TEXT BREAKS insert *** to specify where exactly you want the text break.